APPROVED TRAINING ORGANIZATION (ATO) - Licence number: SK / ATO-07
Our Company offers you a unique opportunity to obtain pilot license and qualifications
The training is performed in Robinson R22 BETA II helicopters, which is the most frequent and price-economical helicopter for the training of future pilots.
Type training for helicopters
Remote module courses for theoretical knowledge
- ATP(H), holders PPL(H)
- ATP(H), holders CPL(H)
- ATP(H), holders IR(H)
- ATP(H), holders CPL(H) a IR(H)
Off-schedule theoretical courses
- AATP(H), holders ATPL airplanes of other category
- CPL(H), holders CPL airplanes of other category
- FI (H), flight trainer for helicopters
- TRI (H), flight trainer type qualification category
- Continuing training and improvement flights
- Differentiation training
PPL(H) - Private Pilot (Helicopter)
The PPL(H) training course is aimed to train the pilot – trainee to be able to fly safely and efficiently in accordance with flight rules in VFR. Upon completion of the course the trainee is to be fit to perform the role of a pilot-in charge or co-pilot of any helicopter engaged in non-commercial flights, however, not for a reward.
- Prior the commencement of the training the applicant must attain the age of 16.
- The applicant must have completed minimum basic education.
- The applicant must be a holder of valid certificates of health fitness of the first or second classes.
- In course of training, before solo flights, the applicant will obtain a radio-telephonist license at the Telecommunication Office of the Slovak Republic.
- Theoretical training – 100 teaching lessons in the following subjects
- Aviation law and RLP procedures
- General knowledge of the airplane
- Flight performance of the airplane and flight plans
- Human performance
- Operational procedures
- Flight foundations
- Minimum 45 lessons of flight training in the helicopter, including minimum 10 lessons of independent flight.
Conclusion of trainingu
- Applicants will have to pass the final theoretical examination successfully at the Aviation Authority of the Slovak Republic and to undergo and pass the practical testing before the examiner of the Aviation Authority of the Slovak Republic.
Weather - http://www.shmu.sk/, http://flymet.meteopress.cz/
Plan for the use of airspace - http://www.vvzs.mil.sk/352/vyuzitie-vzdusneho-priestoru.php
Free registration required - http://ais.lps.sk/web/?fn=1&lng=sk
European aviation school - http://www.orbifly.com/
Sunrise and sunset - http://profipilot.sk/briefing/slnko